Essential oils for hemorrhoids are known as anti-inflammatory agents. They play a big role in understanding how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. These essential oils may also provide relief from the burning, stinging pain, and itching sensations caused by hemorrhoids. Essential oils may prove to be very helpful for external hemorrhoid treatment ? especially if you’re looking for a natural alternative to store offerings.
7 Essential Oils For Hemorrhoids | Natural Relief
1. Geranium Essential Oil Reduces Inflammation
19 Geranium Essential Oil Uses and Benefits (Plus 8 Recipes, Application Tips and General FAQs) – https://t.co/JoUYLahcvg
? fae tousignant (@faetousignant) July 5, 2017
Geranium oil is a well-known natural remedy for piles in the hemorrhoid area and is known to help reduce inflammation. It also possesses antiseptic properties that may help in removing the discomfort associated with piles and constrictions in the anal canal.
Applying geranium on external piles may also numb the nerves in this region. It can also stop bleeding in this area.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture.
- Apply it to the inflamed area.
- Use as often as needed.
2. Cypress Essential Oil Promotes Blood Clotting
Many people use cypress oil as a potential cure for treating or managing hemorrhoids. Among all the essential oils for hemorrhoids, cypress oil is said to be the safest. Users claim that they rarely experience irritation or adverse effects when using the essential oil. Cypress oil contains hemostatic properties. It may help to promote blood clotting in the tissues, thus potentially stopping bleeding from hemorrhoids.
- Dilute 4-5 drops of cypress oil with the same amount of clean water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture.
- Apply it on the swollen area.
3. Chamomile Essential Oil Helps Treat Wounds
Chamomile essential oil?s fame comes from its medicinal benefits. It contains azulene, an organic compound known for its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Also, the chamomile flower and leaves may be used to help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. You can also boil the leaves and take as a tea to potentially reduce anal inflammation. Meanwhile, boiled chamomile flowers used in bathing may also help treat external wounds due to piles.
- Without diluting, apply directly to the pile.
- Apply as often as necessary to relieve pain.
4. Frankincense Essential Oil Reduces Pain and Discomfort
Another type of essential oils for hemorrhoids is Frankincense oil. The oil comes from the resin of the Boswellia tree. It is well known for its healing capabilities and anti-inflammatory properties. The monoterpenes, triterpene acids, diterpenes, and triterpene compounds found in this essential oil contribute to its anti-inflammatory effect. This may also ease the pain and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids by toning down the swelling of the nerves in the anal area.
- Mix equal parts of Frankincense oil and myrrh essential oil.
- Dilute 10ml of mixed frankincense oil and myrrh essential oil with a tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Soak a tissue or cotton ball on the mixture.
- Apply to the affected area.
- Use twice daily, preferably once in the morning and once before sleeping.
RELATED:?How Can You Use Essential Oils?
5. Lavender Essential Oil Antiseptic Effects
Lavender oil is not only known for its soothing and therapeutic effects. It is also a popularly used essential oil for hemorrhoids. Lavender oil possesses anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects that may prevent itchiness and relieve pain due to piles on the anal area.
- Mix with equal parts of juniper oil.
- Apply to the inflamed area.
- Mix a few drops of water used for bathing.
6. Tea Tree Essential Oil Relieves Pain and Itching
Tea tree oil is another popular essential oil for hemorrhoids. Using diluted tea tree oil on a pile may relieve pain, itching, and prevent bleeding.
Applying tea tree essential oil to the affected area alleviates stinging. It also reduces discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids. Using this essential oil may increase the probability of treating ruptures in the anal area due to piles.
- Dilute 4-5 drops of tea tree oil with equal parts of almond oil.
- Apply to the pile to relieve swelling and pain.
- Do not apply internally.
7. Juniper Essential Oil Reduces Swelling
? Balance Me Beautiful (@BMeBOfficial) June 28, 2017
Juniper oil is another essential oil believed to be helpful in relieving the symptoms of hemorrhoids. The sabinene, myrcene, and nerol?content of juniper make it an antiseptic. This may help treat fissures in the tissue walls of the anal area caused by piles. It also possesses anti-inflammatory effects that may induce reduction of swelling.
- Mix 40 drops of jojoba oil with 6 drops of juniper oil.
- Place in glass spray jar.
- Spray on affected area.
The Candid Reviewer shares how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast and naturally in this video:
Essential oils for hemorrhoids are most often regarded as safer remedies for hemorrhoids than what you can purchase at a pharmacy. They are also affordable alternatives in relieving the symptoms of piles. Some users even claim such essential oils may completely treat hemorrhoids after a few weeks or months of use.?Use as often as possible, but with caution.
Suffered from hemorrhoids? Did you use one of the alternative remedies above? Share your experience in our comments section.
Up Next:?19 Essential Oils for Hair Growth
We may earn a commission for purchases made using our links. Please see our disclosure to learn more. We appreciate your support SO very much.